Friday, October 22, 2004

Friday Oct 22

Got blood work results, my blasts are up, but still 87% lower than when I left St. Louis. I'm a little high on Phosporous, so I'll stop chewing on railroad flares. The important counts are:
WBC 2.5 L M/UL
RBC 2.47 L M/UL
Hemoglobin 8.0
Hematocrit 21.5
Platelets 96 L K/UL
Neutrophil % 71% (Good Guys)
Blast Percent 13% (Bad Guys)

If anyone wants any other info, I have lots of other numbers that don't mean much to me, but they're still there.

We have today off, found that Blue Cross will pay for the tests of Tom and Dan, so the kits are on their way. (Had they not paid, it would have cost us $5K apiece for the tests.)

Supposed to be T-Boomers this weekend, but we may still had to the gulf, it's only a few miles down the road. I may be a good chance to get away from the hotel and hospital even if it's raining.

Doing well, graduated to a cane instead of the walker. I'm much faster with it.

We'll keep you advised of any news, off to the hospital cafeteria for some really good food. (Right!!!)

Dad and Terri


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home