Friday, October 15, 2004

HMM what to write

Not a very eventful Friday. Christy is working today, so it is Trevor and I partying like rock stars all day. We went up to the hospital 2 times today so Christy could feed the little guy.
I did have the pleasure of cleaning out Dad's email account today. I accidentally downloaded all of his mail, in my inbox, so I had to go through all 1200 messages to forward on the 4 that he really needed. If you only read .3% of your email because spam/junk email takes up the rest. I think it is time to get a new email address. HINT HINT Dad.

Well I better wrap this up. Sorry not to much to say. Dad and Terri are waiting to hear from the doctors on Monday on all the options Dad has. <==Is that even a sentence. Probably not, but Trevor is getting pretty cranky, so I am done. Here is a little photo of the fun. :)



--rm

1 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan, I reallllly love reading this stuff, Keep it up.
look for an email as well. Connie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home