Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Pizza Pizza

Just got off the phone with Dad on his way to Pizza Hut. Felt like eating in a Pizza Hut tonight. When they got there...oops, delivery only and the directions to another location in Spanish from the Pizza Hut employee didn't help much. Good thing I'm still at work and had my laptop up. Pulled up Microsoft Streets and Trips (dad taught me how to do that when I was driving into downtown Chicago for my first SBC training and got completely lost. He pulled out his laptop in his truck at one of his stops and navigated me to the hotel door.)
This search for Pizza wasn't too tough, show Pizza places in Houston. Let us know how the New York Pizzeria was at 2250 W Holcombe Blvd Houston, TX 77030! At least you made it after turning left into the place from the middle lane.... AHHHH You would have given her a ticket.

2 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooooo, how fast were you going Andy? That's one of my favorite quotes from one of the family reunions. I was thrilled to read this!!! I've been almost compulsive about checking in here. What hotel are you staying at? got a phone number? Keep truckin'...
Connie and Tom(tommy)

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Dad said...

If anyone is in the Houston area, be sure to call Meghan for recomendations; the "New York Pizzaria" was absolutely fabulous, had their New York Special, pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, garlic, and Canadian bacon. Wow!

We're at hospital now for additional tests to see a little more.

It's strange being the only two people cheering on the Cardinals down here; everyone acts like the Astros have a chance. Oh, wait; Roger Clemens is pitching tonight. Ouch! Matt Morris did exactly what I thought he would when he pitched, he allowed three runs. When he's on he's on, when he's not, I could pitch better, and I can only throw 47 mph.

More as we hear it,

Dad and Terri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home