Monday, October 11, 2004

Fun Monday

Well Trevor is going through a bit of a growth spurt. At least that is what we are hoping because he has been pretty fussy these past couple of days. He is now waking up every 2-3 hours at night, unlike the 4-6 we were getting used to.

There is nothing better then fun time with the dogs early in the morning. I let the dogs out at their normal 7:00AM time, and after about 20 minutes of them wrestling in the yard, it is time for them to come back inside. So I let the 2 dogs in and walk upstairs, only to notice a very familiar yet unpleasant scent. I look around and the Sonoma coming running up to me covered in dog poo. For some reason this morning in her daily romp, she failed to realize she was rolling around in her own feces. If you must know, giving a dog a bath at 7:30 is not the most fun.

Trevor and I had our own fun today as well, as you can see from the pictures below. He actually likes the bath a fair amount. Just as long as I keep him nice and warm, he can sit in there for a while. Also I need to be on my toes and ready for any extra liquids shooting up in the air. So far so good, I have pretty good reactions.





I heard from Dad on Sunday night after he just finished a large steak dinner, and was sitting out by the pool with Terri. As you can tell he is feeling pretty good. He had a bone marrow biopsy today, and I hope to hear something tomorrow. As soon as I do, I will let you know.

--rm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home