Monday, October 18, 2004

Anyone got a match?

Sorry, I keep forgetting to check the comments. Good thing I have Ryan watching out for me, copying the comments and e-mailing them to me at work. Yeah Ryan, like you have nothing better to do. Thanks!
As far as the bone marrow match, the last I spoke with dad they were going to attempt to mail a test kit to Danny and Tommy to see if they were a match. Sorry Aunts, unfortunately no matches among the sisters but I think dad said that Maggie and Carol? matched each other. GO FIGURE! Let's keep those prayers strong, I guess the next task is finding a bone marrow match for my pop-a-mist.

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, jimm51@sbcglobal.net,here,06-04-05, from what little I've heard, Me&Chris are a perfect match.[but that should be NO surprise-I mean we are brothers#1]. More later

 

Post a Comment

<< Home