Thursday, October 28, 2004

Day before we leave

Wow for a little boy he needs a whole lot of stuff. I think we almost have everything under control. For those who don’t know, we are going to California to visit some friends. We will be in Yosemite the firs weekend, we will hit Russian River Valley for wine tasting, and be with friends the rest of the week.
Christy is a born packer and does a great job getting everything together. I have learned to just stay out of the way. Well not too much to say. I have a picture from a couple days ago after Christy worked 24hours with only about 3 hours of sleep the night before. Just give her the baby and a bed and she is happy. I am sure I will be updating the blog while I am out in California. I think they have internet access there



-rm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home