Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Quick Pops update for anyone who still checks this...

Had a great dinner with Dad and Terri Sunday night. Dad's walking better and steadier than ever, only needed the cane (just in case). Now Pops is dealing with more silliness... below is the quick update I sent to the immediate fam re: update. I'll block out the telephone number since this is on the good ol' www just in case (can you tell we've been learning a lot about security) - call one of the Morgan crew to get numbers if you'd like...
Dad just got a room (no more in the corner of the Emergency room at Barnes). He said it's nice and had a great view of Clayton skyline and Forest Park etc.
His room # is 13##2 -Terri said something about it being the Queeny Towers and Room Telephone Number (TN) 314.362.#56#. Terri and Dad always say he loves visitors but when Ryan, T-bone, and I visited last night he was very glad to see us but pretty tired.
Tonight he's a little too tired for visitors but likely tomorrow.
Terri's getting contradictory information whether he has a blood clot in his lung or not. She asked if it was a blood clot if it was life threatening and they said no. But I guess they don't know what it is so....we'll wait and see.
Just wanted to pass along the update.

3 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Phil Reynolds said...

I didn't know your dad was having any problems. I am very sorry to hear that. I will pray for him.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Jeff and Brenna Morgan said...

Thanks for the update....got the email. Nice you see you remember how to blog :) How 'bout some Drew & Trev picts?

 
At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second Jeff's comment...
I am not sure what current status is, can someone email me wassup?
We got a note Chris and Teri were moving,,,last thing we heard. Let us know, Tom and Connie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home