Tuesday, March 06, 2007

New house










They just started puuting the siding on our new house. It actually isnt siding but a product called James Hardy board. It is basically cement board, which looks very similar to wood, but lasts forever, and you have to paint it much less frequently. Here are some pictures on it going up. We will have some parts of the house in "shingles" just for looks, but I think the colors look pretty good together.




I also had to fix the neighbors fence due to some damage from a tree on our roof. While I was working Trevor was watching me, they said he had to get something, I had no clue what it was. A couple minutes later he comes outside with his Oscar hammer and starts helping me out on the fence.




-rm



1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Jeff and Brenna Morgan said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see it. Also, can we hire Trev to put our fence up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home