Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Home Is Where The Heart Is

On Friday, October 6th, Chris was discharged from the hospital! He was doing so well, they kicked him out, telling him his room was needed for someone who is sick. He is very,very tired-but that is to be expected. We will be seeing his doctor once a week for a while. Next week he will have another bone marrow biopsy. The doctor said they will look to see how much of his bone marrow is actually his and how much is actually Danny's. I had no idea they would be able to tell the difference-especially since they are perfect HLA and blood type matches. The wonders of modern medicine. We have to stay in the St. Louis area for the next 100 days to keep my baby safe. He is AMAZING!!!!!

More later,

Terri

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

That's my dad! The bulletproof man! I get to stay at home with dad today and work from his house. Thank goodness for wireless Internet and VPN (techy talk I know...) I got to watch the Price is Right with my pops! I think Bob Barker is made of plastic. LOVE YOU DADDY AND TERRI! Keep up the good work! Love~Meghan

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We told you that you will always be safe when you wear your Gator duds!! Although perhaps modern medicine does play a part too...cape or batmobile, which is it?

Love,
jk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home