Sunday, December 26, 2004

Update on Dad

Well Meghan flew into see Dad today. I just got finished talking with her, and he has been moved to the ICU for the night. He complained of a headache so they did a cat scan and found bleeding in his neck. This can/is going to his brain. The last couple of days his speech has been slurred, so I am assuming some blood has gone to his brain. So what happens now? Well they watch him and make sure it doesn’t get worse. That is just about all they can do. It is most likely a small vein that is leaking and it will eventually clot on its own, it could just take some time. They have given him some platelets to help with the clotting as well. I will keep you posted as I hear it.

--RM

3 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn. Connie

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Double Damn...
jk

 
At 3:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Just thought I'd let You'allknow that I will have this bone morrow test done some time next week, by My Doc.at the V.A.[John Cocran] here in St. Louis, and we better match since WE R BROTHERS. jimbo51 2-13 3:05A.M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home