Wednesday, September 21, 2005

So Very Close!

According to my last bone marrow biopsy, a real pain where you sit down, I had 2% blasts. The average person apparently has up to 5% so I am essentially cancer free. But, since it only takes one rogue cell to act up and it all starts again, it is a matter of time before I'm in total remission. That should give me time to leard to type at a faster rate and my speech to recover from the stroke that the medicines induced.

Keep the prayers and kind words coming; they're working.

Chris and Terri (and, of course Peter)

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news.
Rachel and baby are doing great. About the size of a large banana the doc says. Love you lots,
Danny and Rachel

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

Pop-a-mist I am just so very proud of you, my hero! The prayers won't stop. LOVE YOU BUNCHES!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home