Friday, March 11, 2005

SAHA Update 3/11/05

Well,
I was told one of the side-effects of this new chemo would be fatigue; they weren't kidding. Aside from being pretty much tired all the time, there are no appreciable side-effects.

I've been on this for a week now, the PA said she has a patient in his 6th go 'round with SAHA, so even if I'm not in remission at the end of this round, the protocol is simply repeated.

Other than that we're just dealing with the weather, it was so cold yesterday that Terri went swimming.

Dad and Terri

1 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Well, bad& GOOD NEWS- well Lucy called told Me how DHL somehow left My blood at their office about 6or7days- well that just means 'I'm pretty sure that next week I'll get more blood taken out and after all the test- they'll see I am a PERFECT MATCH, since I am his bro. jim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home